Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Political Intelligence, Public Affairs Digital Policy Internship
Rue de la loi 38, Brussels, Belgio
800 euro mensili circa
L'offerta scade il 10/08/2020
- Assist in the work for key client accounts
- Follow debates in the main European Institutions
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events
- Attend conferences, seminars and hearings
- Research on various issues, as required
- Writing summaries or short reports
- Follow the daily news
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You have a passion for innovation and digital trends
- You hold a university level degree
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU institutions
- You have strong analytical skills and capacity to analyze and interpret legislation, rules and regulations
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independantly
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.