Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Signify, Internship - Product management Philips Hue
High Tech Campus, 48, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
- Enhancing product innovation and development
- Giving your support on process
- Support administrative ﬂow
- Managing lifecycle and maintaining portfolio
- Analyzing market needs, performing ad hoc studies and benchmarking the competition
- Driving and monitoring business performance
- Identifying ways of improvement
- Activating marketing
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor or Master in Marketing/Economics/Business Management
- Excellent in English (oral and written)
- Experienced in Microsoft Ofﬁce Can think “out of the box” and go the extra mile
- Passioned about consumer marketing and is eager to understand and learn the product creation process
- Available asap for a period of 6 to 12 months
- This internship is not suitable for a thesis
EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.