Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Nestlé, Digital Content Intern
Nestlé - Nestec S.A.
Avenue Nestlé 55, Vevey, Svizzera
Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design
- Support the Corporate Communications team in creating digital/social media content (text, gifs, audio, video, infographics,…) and help manage the lifecycle of owned content from development through launch, optimization and reporting
- Help develop content strategies for key themes/events and campaigns
- Coordinate and support the implementation of digital communication campaigns
- Maintain the social media calendar and schedule/publish approved posts
- Work with the website team to update the corporate website
- Help the team to maintain an up-to-date and consistent repository of evergreen content
- Work closely with colleagues to analyze the impact of our digital communication activities and implement lessons going forward
- Keep up to date on new social media trends and best practice - identifying new opportunities
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Communications or Digital Communications/Design
- First experience in producing innovative and creative multimedia content and campaigns
- Design & content editing skills and expertise in Photoshop and Adobe Creative suite software
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media platforms
- Highly organized/structured, eye for detail and able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and understand and adjust to changing priorities, circumstances, and personal styles
- Comfortable with working under pressure
- Creative and able to conceive interesting ideas for new content
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.