Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
The North Face, Supply Chain Trainee
VF Corporation - The North Face
Via Laveggio 5, Stabio, Svizzera
- Work with Sourcing and central Product Acquisition team to assure POs are properly maintained and monitored in SAP, assuring they are acknowledged promptly through NGC system;
- Monitor production status through weekly conference calls with Sourcing offices;
- Work with Sourcing monitoring vendors to have goods shipped on time, advising CS/Sales/Planning in case of big delays and amendments on PO quantities;
- Assure NGC delay reason codes being properly maintained by vendors/Sourcing offices;
- Assure urgent shipments being followed up timely and properly in order to better meet customer requests;
- Give the vendors authorization to ship the goods, providing shipping instructions;
- Monitor shipment status in all steps from factory to distribution center in Europe;
- Work with inbound team in order to have goods received correctly, monitoring shortages after receipts and prioritising receipts in peak periods as needed;
- Assure all critical issues are promptly elevated to supervisor;
- Participate in tracking and publishing weekly and monthly reports.
- Calculate and plan SKU buys based on forecast, current inventory levels, open purchase orders and production constraints (ie minimums, lead time).
- Place SKU buys to the US planning group as calculated above and after obtaining necessary approvals;
- Check EU SKU buys placed by the US Planning group to the PA offices in order to assure correctness of any production constraint analysis as well as to assure data is transferred correctly. Obtain PO confirmation in line with planning data and assure POs are inserted correctly in SAP;
- Analyze and assist in key account special requests and sales order phasing based on purchased made and/or planned
- Analyze shortage and excess inventory positions.
- Education: University degree or equivalent in engineering or economics or statistics
- Language: Good communication skills in English
- Strong Excel skills
- High level of analytical and organisational skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.