Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Business Intelligence in Finance
WBCSD - World Business Council for Sustainable Development
Chemin Eugène-Rigot 2B, Geneva, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
Retribuito + benefit
- Support monthly reporting processes through assisting with data/input collection and updating Business Central, WBCSD Finance & Accounting tool
- Collaborate in the testing and deployment of BI solution
- Help improving existing financial reports for the use of budget holders and Senior Management Team
- Support the generation of business insight via new financial dashboards (e.g. Power BI Dashboards)
- Build and maintain process documentation, share processes to other team members
- Support operations and ad-hoc requests for Finance team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Finance
- A postgraduate qualification in a related field would be an asset
- A first experience with business intelligence and data science would be an asset
Skills and competencies
- At ease with business intelligence in general and fluency with Power BI solutions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Fluency – both written and oral – in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.