Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Radisson, Internship as Human Resources Business Partner
Wolvengracht 47, Brussels, Belgio
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
496 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 19/12/2020
You will be working along with the Human Resources Director as cluster in all the Radisson brands in Brussels.
Your tasks will involve :
- Help the HR Director to ensure that hotels comply with company policy, process and local legislation
- Support the implementation of a new HR system: Workday. Facilitate the change, creation of supporting material.
- Organise training about Workday for General Managers and HODs
- Assist on contractual matters in terms of documentation and advice
- Support the hotel management in communication with national authorities
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Master Level Student
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Confident and motivated
- Organised and multi-tasking
- Have a team spirit and at the same time be independent
- Good communication and time management skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Microsoft Office
- Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude
- Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement
- EU Citizen or legal to work in Belgium (valid work permit to work in Belgium).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.