Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Montblanc, Internship Category Management Core Writing Instruments, Accessories & Licenses
Hellgrundweg 100, Hamburg, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
- As an active member of our team you support us with the product management across the Writing instruments, Jewellery and Licensing product range from initial ideas through to launch in stores
- You create trade catalogues and manage content for the Montblanc online shop
- Furthermore you prepare business object and competitor analyses
- Internal communication across all departments: Marketing, Technical Engineering, Artisan, and Purchasing as well as external communication with agencies
- Support in article creation and product workflow on SAP platform
- Input of product information for or Website and catalogues in the Product Database (PIM)
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and information for the market launch of new products as well as preparation of market analysis for the development of new products
- You are a student (m/f/d) of business administration with specialization in marketing/product management or comparable or are in a gap year
- You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships in the field of marketing or product management
- You are an Excel expert and ideally know how to apply SAP R3/BW respectively SAP/Business Warehouse/BOA
- The team enjoys collaborating with you because of your positive mindset and ‘can do’ attitude
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.