Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/09/2020
Siemens, Student Intern - Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Medical Devices
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, München, Germania
The main responsibilities of this position are split between business development, solution creation and collateral development. In this role, you will collaborate closely with a wide range of Partners and Simulation & Test Teams and you will have the opportunity to visit with and present to customers in the Medical Devices Industry.
Key Responsibilities and essential functions:
- Assist in business development by conducting market analysis, customer value creation and value capture.
- Train the sales team on the value of modeling and simulation in the Medical Devices Industry.
- Create examples, benchmarks and validations. This will convert the capabilities of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ into complete applications and solutions to address the current and future challenges in industry.
- Create, review and edit technical pre-sales and sales presentations, articles, blogs, customer success stories, case studies and social media posts.
- Develop a network with academic groups and start-ups working in medical device research.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Actively pursuing a MS or other advanced degree in Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical or related subject areas).
- Experience using numerical simulation for solving industrial or research problems in the Medical Devices Industry
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (English language) skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of and experience with applying principles of physics and computational solutions (CFD, DEM, structural mechanics, system simulation) for medical devices, instruments or similar healthcare applications
- Knowledge of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.