Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/09/2020
Avery Dennison, Internship Treasury/Finance
Avery Dennison Corporation
Willem Einthovenstraat 11, Oegstgeest, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
5-7 mesi. Inizio: 15 febbraio 2021
410 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di trasporto
- Cash management operations.
- Foreign exchange management and reporting.
- Intercompany loans management and administration.
Next, you will also be supporting with one or more of the following projects, that we believe could also serve as a master thesis subject:
- Value-at-Risk analysis
- Multi-currency intercompany netting
- Counterparty credit risk
- Commodity risk management
- Virtual bank accounts
We are looking for candidates who are completing a Bachelor/Master's degree in Economics or Business, with a preference for specialization in Finance/Financial Economics. Applicants need to be registered as students at a university for the whole duration of the internship.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and proactive, and we need you to be:
- A good communicator in English.
- Able to work with MS Excel: ability to build databases, pull information from different excel files and combine it into one.
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes.
- Have strong cultural awareness and taste for international environments.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.