Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/10/2020
Philips, Internship: Automate Clinical Workflow
Veenpluis 6, Best, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: novembre/dicembre 2020
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his/her software Unit or Algorithm in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications / architectures
- Understand and communicate the consequences of his/her design
- Perform work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Being involved in cutting edge technology and development practices
- Currently studying a Masters degree in the field related to software engineering. Focus on algorithms. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Fluent in English
- C++ software programming experience
- Knowledge of machine learning would be an advantage
- You are highly motivated to learn and develop professionally within HealthCare
- Good communication skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.