• You contribute to the Pan-European marketing strategy by obtaining understanding of Vehicle Specifications Sheet from factory, and structuring/translating those into a logical European Grade Strategy.
• You enlarge our knowledge of European Automotive Industry by segment competitors’ data collection, which you compare with your Grade Strategy.
• You translate option set restrictions into logical groupings, learning from existing Toyota standards.
• You question the factory in case of any doubt. You propose internal business case to Product management when options set restrictions are not in line with segment or Toyota strategy.
• You detect inconsistencies in Vehicle Specifications Sheet and report to Product management and factory.
• You validate country order specifications - created from Grade Strategy – individually vs. electronic Vehicle Options Sheet, search for the error and take initiatives to follow up.
• You communicate effectively with Country Sales Organisations in case specifications would need to be added/deducted from their orders.
• You carry out various levels of market research to support the training of country’s Sales Organisations.
• You interface with teams responsible for translating your Grade Strategy into orderable unique vehicles.
• You identify potential pre-production vehicles requirements and structure them in a clear way, that allows the ordering process
• You support in having the vehicles ready in the market by mapping the European Grade Strategy to codifications which conform to European Legislation/homologation.
• You are a student in final year of Master’s degree (data oriented subject like economics, business, marketing). It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
• You have highly developed analytical skills with strong accuracy and reliability.
• You are precise, persistent, trustable, and with a mind set for data and figures.
• You are computer literate (MS Excel).
• You are fluent in English (TME business language).
• You are able to work independently, sometimes with short deadlines.
• You are interested in the European car market.