Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/10/2020
Roche, Internship Information Management in Research
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
- Learn about content management and document management in a highly competitive organization
- Design robust processes and innovative solutions that improve the daily lives of our researchers
- Be part of a diverse project team under the supervision of experienced Knowledge Management professionals
- Be exposed to a large variety of stakeholders
- Learn about a number of technologies, systems and processes that drive our innovation
You are an enrolled student in a Master program with a focus on Information technology or in a scientific / business administration field with a very strong aptitude for IT systems.
Moreover you are / have:
- Interested in expanding your experience about operational activities in a world leading pharmaceutical company
- A pro-active problem-solver with excellent organizational skills and a “can-do” attitude
- First experience with common content management systems such as SharePoint or Google Suite
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.