Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/10/2020
Toyota, Intern Lexus Sales & Network
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
- Manage and consolidate the quarterly collection and submission process of key business data. Prepare reporting. Define and set up mechanisms for additional data requirement and/or quality enhancements in view of T25 strategy.
- Support the Network team with the set up and implementation of the Online Transacting. Monitor and track the project execution with the different stakeholders. Prepare reporting to stakeholders. Set up mechanisms for ongoing enhancements.
- Support the Network team with the set up and implementation of the Toyota Upgrader Strategy. Research and analyse best practice. Set up mechanisms for monitoring of the roll out status. Manage and consolidate the progress and prepare reporting to stakeholders.
- Research, analyse and propose appropriate alternative digital tools and content complementing the Lexus 2020 Retail Concept digital strategy, to optimise the digital point of sales materials in the showrooms. Map usage of the different features in the different rooms (usage, frequency, content, personalisation…), identify and share best practise examples. Define new content for content management system beyond the marketing content, facilitating increased interaction with customers.
- Support the network team with the network planning process with national distributors
- Prepare documentation and argumentation for approval on a variety of network topics during governance meetings
- You are fluent in English (TME business language)
- You have good knowledge/experience of digital tools
- You have strong team working and interpersonal skills
- You have good organisational skills combined with a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are proficient in MS Office
- You have strong project management skills and don’t shy away to initiate and lead a project
- You are able to cope with changes and are able to manage multiple tasks
- You can work autonomously, yet also have a proactive reporting mind-set
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.