Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/10/2020
Ferrero, Internship - Assistant Field Sales Manager
Chaussée de la Hulpe 187, Brussels, Belgio
Inizio: febbraio 2021
- Support the monitoring and analysis of the promotional results (retailer and field), using
internal tools and results provided by the central purchasing.
- Follow-up distribution and volume via the analysis of the Regional Account
- Follow-up of our KPIs
- Support the monitoring and analysis of the Marketing mix on the field via our reporting tool:
- monitoring prices
- presentation of our product range on the shelf
- POS material.
- Update field tools (rolling plan, planogram)
- Support the organization of internal meetings (FSM Meeting, Sales Meeting)
- Support in the creation of the Activity Report. Consolidation and Interpretation / filter field information.
- Support the budget management
- Bachelor degree required, Master Degree/MBA from Business School or Engineering School
- A 1st experience in a sales department is a plus. Strong interest in the FMCG market
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers and other collaborators
- Organizational, time-management & problem solving skills
- Open-minded, diligent and autonomous
- Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
- Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and close attention to details
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot table), PowerPoint
- Fluency in French & English. Dutch is a plus
Internship agreement mandatory
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.