Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2020
Danone, Internship - HR Data Analytics
Albert Einsteinlaan 20, Zoetermeer, Paesi Bassi
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: 1 febbraio 2021
450 o 550 euro mensili a seconda del livello di istruzione
L'offerta scade il 01/12/2020
- Translating our strategic questions on Talent into quantifiable answers;
- Creating and maintaining KPI dashboards which can be understood by everyone who reads it;
- Supporting the Talent team with regular reports on recruitment data (especially vacancy data);
- Providing ad hoc analyses for multiple stakeholders on Talent data;
- Ensuring data accuracy and advising changes to further improvement of data quality.
You need to have a passion for data, are a curious and analytical team player who has the desire to help others using data-driven insights. You are a magician with graphs, pivot tables and Excel does not have any secrets for you (or you are at least able to reveal them). You are a fast-learner, you are familiar with systems leveraging data to take the right decisions. In addition, we look for someone who can present data in a way that everyone can understand.Finally, you do not only do what is being asked – but you also anticipate on the questions that might come next.
The requirements for this internship are:
- Enrolled as a Bachelors/Masters student during the whole internship period in Information Management, Econometrics, Business Administration, Statistics or any other relevant field
- If you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as from February 1st for at least 6 months, 4-5 days per week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands when the Covid-19 situation allows.
- You will need to have or acquire a BSN number to be able to complete this internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.