Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2021
United Nations Development Programme, Graphic Design and Communications Intern
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
Marmorvej 51, Copenhagen, Danimarca
Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 marzo 2021
L'offerta scade il 26/01/2021
Graphic Design (90%)
Create and apply consistently UNDP’s employer branding guidelines to all internal and external communications assets and knowledge products such us:
- Social Media posts and stories, newsletters, posters, brochures, presentations, one-pagers & infographics
- Ad-hoc graphics for team presentations, outreach and projects
- Create digital assets (photo, animation, infographics) for UNDP’s Career Website and JPOSC web
- Provide support in big data presentation through visual tools
- Help developing written and audio-visual material for the JPOSC website and other promotional activities
- Assist in managing our Social Media platforms, targeting the various stakeholders to the JPO Programme (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Assist in advertising of JPO and SDP vacancies through our Social Media channels
- Research relevant content and stories to post on JPOSC’s Social Media platforms, and keep track of the key performance indicators (KPI’s) for each network
Outreach and Data
- Support the design of the quarterly bulletin reporting on JPOSC/TAPP news and key statistics in a visual format
- Assist in updating the JPO and SARC Database (Microsoft Access)
- Outreach to new and former JPOs and members of the JPO Alumni Association (JAA) (yearly recruitment campaign and yearly directory)
- Provide support in data analysis and statistics (Excel)
Other tasks (10%)
- Conduct research for various best practices depending on projects at hand
- Support to any ad hoc activities related to the JPO Programme
- Provide support in the pre-departure briefing of JPOs
- With consideration for the ongoing COVID-19 context and its implications on working arrangements in general, the selected candidate is expected to start his/her internship between March 1st and August 30th, 2021 but flexibility to come early for in-house training would be appreciated.
- Interns are personally responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging my travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed.
Graphic design skills: Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign are essential requirements. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects are highly desirable.
Communication: Ability to summarize a large amount of information and translate it into a visually compelling product for a public audience.
Language skills: Fluency in English is required. Good working knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an asset.
Interns are selected on a competitive basis. Applicants to UNDP internships must at the time of application meet one of the following academic requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.