Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2021
United Nations Development Programme, Internship - Risk Finance and Insurance
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
11-13 chemin des Anémones, Geneva, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: 8 febbraio 2021
L'offerta scade il 27/01/2021
The objective of this internship is to contribute to the work of the team with research, analysis and project management support. The internship will be part of the finance sector hub team Geneva under the supervision of the Finance Sector Hub Special Advisor, working closely with the team. The intern will perform a combination of the following duties and responsibilities to support the wider Insurance and Risk Finance Facility Team:
- Maintain and actively update the internal knowledge management database;
- Research and analyse critical development issues across insurance and private sector activities, including participation in relevant meetings organized by partners in/around Geneva;
- Undertake preparatory and follow-up work for meetings and prepare documentation for records and support the management of the work by contributing to document management, retrieval and overall good practice;
- Support team efforts to manage communications and correspondence with key program stakeholders and colleagues in across and beyond UNDP;
- Support the online and social media strategies of the team; and
- Any other activities as requested.
Location: Geneva or Home-based (under telecommuting arrangements during COVID-19 outbreak)
Applicants to the UNDP Internship programme must, at the time of application, meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a post graduate degree programme (master programme or higher) in economics/development studies/political science/international relations or related programme; or
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (bachelor degree or equivalent), in above relevant field; or
- Have recently graduated with a university degree, as defined in the above field and, if selected, the candidate must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel) and experience using online tools such as Sharepoint;
- Knowledge in any of the following areas an asset: insurance markets especially in developing countries, inclusive insurance, infrastructure investment, natural capital, FinTech.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English;
- Familiarity of another UN official language is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.