Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2021
Mondelez, Intern Consumer Science
Unterbibergerstrasse 15, Munich, Germania
Statistica/Data analysis, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
- Support daily sensory work, including test preparation and execution, data evaluation and report writing.
- Support ongoing Meals sensory related projects and relevant Consumer studies.
- Interact with other functions and gain an overview of Consumer and Sensory projects.
- Senior student of Food Science, Food Technology, Market Research, Statistics or similar
- First experience in Consumer & Sensory Science
- Basic knowledge in statistical data analysis will be an advantage (e.g. experience with XL-stat, SPSS, SAS, Compusense, Fizz)
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Able to work independently
- Fluency in English and basic German conversation level (any another language is an advantage)
- Willingness to taste the product
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.