Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/02/2021
Paypal, FP&A Intern - DEATCH/Core Markets
PayPal Deutschland GmbH
Marktplatz 1, Europarc-Dreilinden, Kleinmachnow, Berlin, Germania
Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
- Build and develop existing frameworks (models and reports) to analyse performance of the DEATCH business & other Core Markets
- Participate in the monthly Forecast and annual Budget processes
- Perform deep dive analyses on key business, product, financial, merchant and consumer metrics to develop insights and strategy
- Support central / other regional FP&A teams as required and contribute to specific ad-hoc projects
- Drive best practices and identify areas of improvement and make recommendations to optimize processes or analytics tools.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a Business / Engineering school or university in a relevant discipline (mathematical/ finance/ data analytics-based subject).
- Have a strong interest and general knowledge of the digital payment, fintech and more broadly Internet/e-commerce space.
- Have the appropriate working rights for a full-time opportunity in Germany.
- Comfortable with Financial and Analytical modelling
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in German or any other European language is a plus.
- Can multi-task and manage priorities and timeline to deliver and “get things done” in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Familiarity with SQL, VBA or Oracle Essbase is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.