Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/02/2021
RB, Customer Trade Marketing Intern
RB - Reckitt Benckiser Belgium
Allée de la Recherche 20, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi. Fine giugno/inizio luglio.
950 euro mensili
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio a/r proprio Paese fino a 150 euro
- You track the performance of the Belgian market (assortment, promotions, merchandising); and you recommend adapted action plans.
- You will learn to work with Nielsen Spaceman to optimize the perfect placement strategy for RB.
- You will execute analyses to recommend the optimal assortment for the client.
- You are responsible for KPI (Distribution, Promotions, Placement) tracking.
- You will be responsible for a business case to be presented at the end of your internship.
- You will be responsible for specific category projects.
- Student at a business school, you show autonomy and organizational skills.
- You have a sensibility for FMCG processes.
- You are eager to learn and result-oriented.
- You have shown to be disciplined and like analyzing.
- You have good interpersonal skills and like to work in teams.
- You understand and speak English fluently.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.