Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/02/2021
RB, Marketing Intern BNL
RB - Reckitt Benckiser (Netherlands)
Siriusdreef 14, Hoofddorp, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Fine giugno/inizio luglio.
950 euro mensili
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio a/r proprio Paese fino a 150 euro
- Daily management of the brand: you track the sales and analyse their monthly evolution, build ad hoc analysis and oversee the competitive intelligence.
- Project development: you are responsible for the creation of promotional offers, development of packaging, artwork, POS material, customer tools, website management. You’ll have the chance to participate into preparation of above-the-line support as well for your respective brand.
- Trade support: You prepare sales pitches to support the development of your product ranges, one pagers for the innovations and the 2022 strategy of your brand.
- Personal project: At the beginning of your internship, you will receive a personal project for which you will work autonomously. At the end of the 6 months, you will present your strategy and recommendations to the marketing director and full marketing team.
- You are a business school student: you showcase autonomy, organizational skills, and discipline.
- You are comfortable with numbers and analysis; you are no less creative and sensitive to consumer products.
- You have very good interpersonal skills and liking working in teams.
- You are ready to get involved, and you want to invest in a long-term business.
- Ideally, you have some previous experience in Marketing in the FMCG industry, with market analysis responsibilities.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.