Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/02/2021
Toyota, Internship Chassis Design - Lightweight carrier-knuckle design via topology optimization including fatigue strength
Toyota Motor Europe
Hoge Wei 33, Zaventem (Brussels), Belgio
80 giorni. Inizio: luglio 2021
In the course of the internship of 80 days, activities will be dedicated to the structural optimization of chassis suspension parts.
Your responsabilities will be to:
- Investigate new approaches to consider fatigue strength requirements
- Include all manufacturing constraints in the optimization design process
- Preditc the effects of production processes on the part performances via numerical simulations
- Convert the optimal design into a model that can be directly used for production
Presence in the office as per contract agreement and depending on the Covid-19 pandemic evolution.
1. Education Level required:
- Preference for candidates from Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
- The ideal candidate should have willingness to learn and be passionnate about automotive products.
3. Technical Skills/Expertise/Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of numerical modelling & numerical simulation methods
- Expertise to use CAD software (e.g. Catia)
- Expertise to use numerical simulation software tools (e.g. Abaqus or Altair)
- Knowledge of structural optimization methods
- Knowledge of programing tools (Python or Matlab is a must)
- Analytical approach and problem-solving mindset
4. Behavioural Skills / Key Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Pro-active and persistent
- Proceed job with own initiative
- Motivated to learn about Toyota
- Respectful of confidentiality and security measures
- At ease with Japanese culture and respectful of cultural differences
5. Other Skills (Languages, IT,…)
- Fluent in English (Japanese is an asset)
- Good knowledge of office IT tools
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.