Valuation and presentation documents for M&A operations of the bank's French corporate clients.
Among the daily tasks:
• Financial analysis
• Valuation work (DCF, multiples, LBO...)
• Support for the commercial approach (production of pitches)
• Information research (financial information, sector and strategic analysis, market research, etc.) with the help of the main search engines (Bloomberg, Thomson Research, Thomson One Banker, Mergermarket, Factiva, etc.).
• Financial modelling: preparation and analysis of business plans
• Fluent in French is mandatory, fluent English
• Internship agreement mandatory
• Analytical skills and synthetic thinking
• Basic knowledge of financial analysis, financial mathematics
• Mastery of the main software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Autonomy, initiative and sense of responsibility (rigour and intellectual honesty)
• Interpersonal skills and teamplayer