Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Fédération Internationale Automobile Region I, EU Projects & Communications Intern
FIA Region I - Fédération Internationale de l‘Automobile
Rue de la science, 41, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi (da aprile 2021)
L'offerta scade il 08/03/2021
FIA Region I, currently involved in six EU research projects (L3Pilot, ARCADE, C-MobILE, Drive2theFuture, GVI and MODALES) is looking for a EU Projects & Communications Intern to support the daily communication activities of the above projects. Tasks include, but not be strictly limited to:
- Media monitoring & social media communication
- Drafting/editing articles and distribution via our network
- Updating websites (using WordPress)
- Designing communication materials (brochures, banners, social media visuals, etc.)
- Working with suppliers & liaison with project partners
- Dissemination of the projects at events and conferences
- Conduct desktop research on mobility related topics
- Analysing and reporting on survey results.
- A university student currently enrolled in a related field of study and available to work full time (learning/internship agreement mandatory). If you are not a student registered in a higher education institution and cannot provide us with a learning/internship agreement, your application will not be considered.
- An excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- A fast learner
- Good analytical and research skills
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments
- Enthusiasm and a determination to get the job done right.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.