Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Philips, Internship: Project Management
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce (DMEC) Communications: support the production of the communications activities such as the D2B and D2C newsletters; manage and update the stakeholders’ lists.
- DMEC Knowledge Management System: implement the DMEC knowledge management system and socialize it towards the DMEC community; maintain the DMEC knowledge management system and its repository; ensure that the content providers are delivering on-time and qualitative contents
- DMEC PMO Knowledge Management System: implement the DMEC PMO Knowledge Management system; track adherence of the PMO members to the PMO knowledge management system and support the PMO members in adopting the system; support adoption of Smartsheet within PMO by managing the tool’s functionalities
- DMEC PMO Performance Management: track and monitor the DMEC PMO KPI’s; ensure the roll-up of the projects and deployments KPI’s into a PMO KPI scoring; report-out the KPI’s performance through the daily management board; support the daily management activities;
- DMEC PMO Quality monitoring: monitor and track adherence of PMO project managers to our quality standards (usage of tools, templates and project management methodologies)
- Currently studying towards a University of Science (WO) Bachelor in Sciences and/or Master in Sciences in: Business Administration, Business Management, Business Econimics or Marketing
- Knowledge of project management methods and Agile ways of working is preferred and a plus
- High proficiency of MS tools such as Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge of other communication tools is a plus
- Ability to engage with stakeholders, organized and structured, reliable and quality-driven
- Self-propelling, capable to communicate to the entire team but also outside DMEC.
- English language professional proficiency
You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.