Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Toyota, Internship Software tool development for data analysis and management
Toyota Motor Europe
Hoge Wei 33, Zaventem (Brussels), Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: aprile o settembre 2021
You will be joining the Drivetrain Evaluation Department, responsible for the development & maintenance of tools. You will be in charge of several small development projects in co-operation with all teams in powertrain division.
- Functional extension & operational improvements to our in-house data-processing tool chain, largely based National Instruments “DIAdem” data analysis software.
- Develop new software tools (see script languages requested below).
- Overall data management, interfacing to our test facility databases, UX and UI improvement.
- University student with at least 2 yrs of study already completed.
- Open personality and able to work independently in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Fluent in English (reading; writing; speaking)
- Scripting languages (depends on the project): Visual Basic, VBA, C#, Python, MatLab
- Notions on relational databases (i.e. SQL) & Web programming (ie PHP / Node.js) is a plus
- Experience with NI DIAdem, MS Access, Docker is an asset.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.