Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
SES, Internship - Information and Cyber Security
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
- Data Management/Understand which information assets are key in various areas of a modern organization and learn how to protect our crown jewels against cyber threats. You will support the corporate data management process by:
- collecting information on data used in business departments;
- maintaining the data inventory and security control register;
- learn about risk management processes and align identified data assets.
- Information Security Awareness – Assist in delivery of security training program, e.g. support writing blog entries on security topics, creating poster campaigns, creating classroom training or interactive training on Phishing, Hacking and more.
- Built an MS Sharepoint site to organize information exchange and consolidate content from various other resources.
- Basic automation/scripting tasks (if interested and depending on skillset):
- Developing a new KPI dashboard (using Excel input);
- Re-design and improve our information security “internal website”;
- Learn how to implement processes in our ServiceNow IT Service Management.
- Support other Information Security Roadmap projects, thereby having the unique opportunity to explore many other interesting projects (e.g. ISO27001).
- Being a current and advanced bachelor or master student in ICT field, Cyber Security or any relevant technical area;
- Interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (standard office applications MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, advanced knowledge considered an advantage);
- Interest in or first experience with Cloud Technologies (e.g. MS Azure, AWS)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Well-structured, diligent approach to work;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU-nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.