Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Montblanc, Internship Brand & Digital Communication
Hellgrundweg 100, Hamburg, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio: aprile 2021
Support the Brand Communication Team and work on global campaigns, Social Media & Digital communication. Among other tasks, you will support & take part in:
- Developing and management of global communication & advertising campaigns
- Content productions for all relevant communications channels (incl. social, digital, boutiques & CRM) as well as managing of Social Media Channels
- Content planning in alignment with our Brand Strategy and product launch calendar
- Monitoring of digital campaigns as well as our organic communication channels
- Coordination of campaign rollouts & brand-led initiatives to markets
- Cross-functional alignment with internal interfaces such as eCom, Media, CRM, VM and product categories
- Project management and coordination of creative agencies & other external partners
- Handling local requests & content productions with markets
- Evaluation of new social media channels & digital trends
- You are a student (m/f/d) preferably in the field of Business Administration or Marketing & Communications.
- You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships, are fluent in English and have excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- With a passion for brands & communication
- Practical experience in the areas of digital communications or social media
- You are a team player with a creative & open mind-set
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.