Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Roche, Internship for Students in Computer Science, Electronic/Bioengineering, Statistics or Mathematics in Data Science Imaging
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
- Contribute to the development of Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision algorithms applied to Clinical/Medical Imaging and Digital Pathology
- Work on algorithm development and validation tasks for instance End-to-end classification/regression, segmentation, registration, radiomics and feature extraction, in disease areas or modalities such as Oncology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmology, or Digital Pathology
- Develop and apply AI/CV methods on very large data sets of 3D/2D clinical images (CT, MRI, OCT, Color Fundus Photographs) and/or gigapixel histopathology whole slide images
- The developed methods will be applied for patient screening, diagnosis, disease assessment, evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy and/or safety, prediction of prognosis and/or response to therapy with significant business and scientific impact.
- Strong programming skill in Python, hands-on experience of Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras), and familiarity with cloud/scientific computing environments (AWS, HPC) are required for the internship.
- Experience with medical imaging data format (eg DICOM) and image processing a plus.
Length of Assignment: 3-6 months (start date flexible from asap to August 2021)
Education Level: Master's, PhD
Preferred Majors/Disciplines: An applied quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Bioengineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.