Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Euronext, Employee Communications Intern
14, place des Reflets, Paris La Défense, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
You will join the group's Communication department responsible for overseeing media and investor relations, events and employee communications. You would be primarily focused on internal communication, working with the Head of Employee Engagement and in collaboration with an international team located in the company’s respective countries. Your role will consist in delivering employee communication content through multiple channels within a unique context of integrating teams from recently acquired companies to ensure a sense of belonging and solidify the Group culture as a whole.
Internal digital channels & collaborative tools:
- Update intranet content to reflect the expanding parameters of the Euronext group. Support the project to revamp/redesign the company intranet as a whole. Analyse communication tool usage at acquired companies and recommend use cases for addressing their needs
- Promote Microsoft O365 collaborative tools as a means of facilitating inter-subsidiary team integration and initiatives
- Leverage Yammer (company social network) to onboard new teams that are not fully connected to the company’s IT ecosystem
Editorial & corporate communications
- Responsible for identifying, writing/editing and publishing articles for the intranet, and in particular items that spotlight our newly acquired companies
- Help develop content, including videos to welcome new teams/acquisitions and highlight strategic milestones
- Responsible for writing and sending staff messages, as well as editing/proofreading documents in English.
- Bac +4/5 or gap year (Communication, Journalism, Business)
- Must be bilingual/fluent in English, with native-level English writing skills (a writing test is part of the recruitment process); good knowledge of French preferred, and Italian is a plus
- Prior experience in communication at an agency, company or external publication
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, dynamic, curious and quick to react
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Independent and able to take initiative
- Familiarity with intranets and enterprise social networks is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.