Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Euronext, Intern in Financial data analyst
14, place des Reflets, Paris La Défense, Francia
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
Monitoring of the activity of the market makers performance and automatization of processes Data modelling and contribution to building robust analytical framework Projects to produce daily/weekly/monthly reports of trading activities Monitoring of financial KPIs of the franchise (volumes / yield / market share) Interact with quant researchers to produce regular client reports, prepare internal and external reviews. Be a source of new ideas to enhance Euronext’s product offering and market quality.
- Education and Knowledge: Master 2 or equivalent
- Excellent academic background. All majors welcome but hard sciences preferred (finance, computer science, math, statistics and related fields).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; including effective troubleshooting in a fast paced, time critical environment.
- Fluency in English and French (other languages are a plus).
- Strong communication (verbal and written), and excellent organizational skills are essential.
- Strong team player and able to work effectively with tight time constraint.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.