Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/04/2021
Lilly, Business Plan Intern
Çeçen Sokağı D:A Blok Kat:3, Istanbul, Turchia
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
- Assist with the preparation of annual sales & OpEx plan in collaboration with the Sr. Financial Analyst and CFO by coordinating all the relevant stakeholders including but not limited to HR, Marketing, Sales, PRA and Medical functions.
- The role will be accountable for supporting the delivery of financial insight to senior management to support business decisions and drive affiliate performance that is in line with company goals.
- The individual responsible will experience the planning cycle from start to finish and will get to see the snapshot of the full company. He/she will need to lead the focus on master data consolidation and input quality improvements ensuring accuracy in reporting.
- Support with the month end analytical reviews including Sales & OpEx variance analyses and PRV and present findings to management on a monthly basis.
- This role offers very high exposure to the rest of the company and it will be a good fit for an individual who is aspiring to learn all the important details of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong analytical skills, including excellent Excel skills.
- Good communication skills – ability to ensure all stakeholders are briefed appropriately.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals.
- Inquisitive mind willing to challenge where necessary with strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to adapt priorities quickly, to be pro-active and to work within strict deadlines.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.