Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/04/2021
Agilent, Support Sales Intern
Hewlett-Packard-Strasse 8, Waldbronn, Germania
As an Intern, you will apply skills you've developed to help support our high growth sales organization. Tasks include data management, interfacing with sales resources and managing a key strategic process for our organization.
The selected candidate will support 10 sales reps and be willing to take on new challenges and learn from the experiences of their coworkers. In the role you will be managing critical data that drives the sales team. High attention to detail and organizational skills is a must.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program.
- Has strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to follow a set process
- Demonstrates the ability to set priorities and meet commitments on schedule
- Has the ability to simultaneously participate in multiple issues as they arise
- Has a willingness to work in a hands-on environment
- Is proficient at Microsoft Suite and data entry
- Interest in sales and science is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.