Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/04/2021
Electronic Arts, Machine Translation Specialist Intern
Im Zollhafen 15-17, Köln, Germania
- You will support the Machine Translation Specialist (MTS) with the execution against EA’s Machine Translation (MT) strategy and help accelerate our MT and Real-time Localization vision.
- Perform tests with different kind of content.
- Analyze Machine Translation output for quality improvements, and clean up TMs, feed glossaries into MT engines.
- Coming up with scripts to enhance automation of quality evaluation and data cleaning.
- Support the creation of regular expressions to optimize text import options in the CAT tool
- Test and document the results of output of trained MT engines.
- Review human post-edited output to produce high-quality of training corpus for MT engines.
- Support the MTS with creating guidelines and documentation on best practices for post-editors.
- Demonstrate active learning and work with the MT task force.
- Help with collecting feedback from vendors, preparation of data to train the engine, normalising our glossaries for automatic score and with general research on technology.
- Fluent English and a linguistic background (Fluency in other languages a plus).
- Current studies in localization technology or Deep Learning/AI.
- Understanding of MT and Machine Learning basics.
- Knowledge of Python and creation of scripts and regular expressions
- Knowledge of MT metrics and algorithms for quality evaluation
- Post-Editing knowledge.
- CAT tools and MT technology (SMT, NMT).
- Analytical and self-driven approach.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.