Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2021
International Committee of the Red Cross, Traineeship in ICRC Communication and Information Management Department
ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
Avenue de la Paix 19, Genève, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
12 mesi. Inizio: maggio 2021
3.567 franchi svizzeri mensili lordi
L'offerta scade il 21/04/2021
The post holder will work together with Project Management Office and Navigation team, and her/his main responsibilities will be the following:
Together with the PMO:
- Support the organization of project management training & events, as well as internal communication activities
- Contribute to the organization and follow up of workshops & meetings, collect and organize information, build presentations
- Support project management Data & Analytics preparation
Together with the Navigation team:
- Support the Navigation coordinator in the changes about the organizational transformation within the CIM department, in particular, the Archives & Library new organisational design, which is likely to have an effect at multiple levels
- Support the Engagement Advisor in the delivery of projects related to diversity, equity and inclusion and to the design thinking centre
- Regularly feed the internal Jive community on Resilience with new articles, resources, and best practices from external sources
- Propose creative means to strengthen engagement with staff and organize events
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (project management, communication) OR degree in a different field (ie. International Affairs, Humanitarian Action, New information technologies etc.) and demonstrated interest/experience in Project management; diversity, equity and inclusion, staff-engagement, design thinking methodology.
Professional Experience required
- A maximum of 2 years of professional experience
Desired profile and skills
- Fluent English and French
- Flexibility, self-starting attitude and the interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural collaboration skills needed to work in a fast-paced, demanding, international environment - Ability to take initiatives and work with minimal supervision, to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly understand complex organisational issues
- Strong computer literacy, SharePoint, Windows, Proficiency in MS Office: especially in Excel (dashboard) and PowerPoint (presentations) - familiarity with updating websites/intranet sites would be a plus.
- Research, analytical, and writing skills
- A strategic and creative mind
- Demonstrated interest/experience in several of the below areas: Project management; diversity, equity and inclusion, staff engagement, design thinking methodology
- Interest in humanitarian concerns and international relations
- Understanding of the mandate and modus operandi of the ICRC
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.