Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2021
Kia Motors, Intern Information Technology Application Management
Kia Motors Europe
Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: luglio 2021
- Help to coordinate the daily business and timely completion of IT service activity
- Support the team in administrative tasks (Expense Reports, Traveling Organization)
- Support the IT Team in development and translation tasks of IT Policy Handbook
- Support the team in inventory management process
- Receive, coordinate and communicate application related issues and request in ticket management system (IT Hotline)
- Take and resolve incoming queries and responsible for local call tracking and reporting
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of IT/Computer Science
- Capable at analyzing problems and at communicating solutions and results
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.