Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2021
Fédération Internationale Automobile, Policy Intern
FIA Region I - Fédération Internationale de l‘Automobile
Rue de la science, 41, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi (dal 1°giugno)
600 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 30/04/2021
- Research and write web content on a broad range of issues
- Contribute to FIA Region I’s weekly newsletter
- Follow hearings, legislative activities, and scientific and policy briefings, and share observations with staff, verbally or in writing
- Assist staff in monitoring policy and legislative reports
- Assist with outreach, logistical preparation, and execution of FIA Region I’s internal meetings and policy events
- Identify, monitor, and report on relevant policy issues
- Help update and maintain the internal website and policy monitoring tools
- Help with policy-related administrative tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in progress, in a field directly related to transport/mobility policy or public/European policy (other fields may be considered for candidates with demonstrated skills, experience, and interest in these fields)
- Interest in transport and mobility issues, with enthusiasm for the communication of pertinent information to FIA Region I’s members, policymakers, and other interested parties
- Strong research skills, and clear and concise English writing skills are required for newsletters, briefing write-ups, and facts sheets
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Open to feedback, with strong desire to develop professional skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Candidates must be currently enrolled in a European higher education institution, must be able to provide us with a learning/internship agreement and hold the right to work in Belgium legally.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.