Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/05/2021
INTERPOL, Internship Web & Internal communication
INTERPOL General Secretariat
200 Quai Charles de Gaulle, Lyon, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
11 mesi (da luglio)
550 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 22/05/2021
- Publishing information to the public website in four languages (English, French, Spanish, Arabic) including SEO data and tags;
- Publishing information to the intranet in three languages;
- Assisting the editorial team with writing content for the websites;
- Assist in creating content for the websites - this includes page text, captions, text for infographics and text for short animations.
- Support other COM colleagues on production of infographics, visuals and animations for the websites;
- Support colleagues with news monitoring;
- Support in monitoring the public site usage with Google Analytics, providing a monthly report, and running additional reports on impact of specific campaigns or stories. Supporting COM effort to enhance internal communications, by developing content for the display screens and intranet;
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to develop and create innovative methods to encourage staff and units to share their successes, stories and activities as well as any HR/administrative information and guidance to staff to help during remote working for example
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
*The Organization is currently facing unprecedented conditions in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. The conditions for organizing actual arrival at the duty station of internship may be adjusted to take account of the exceptional measures imposed by the various countries affected by this health crisis. This internship may start remotely.
- Be enrolled in a, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application in Communications or other related field
- No work experience required. Internship experience in an office setting or an international organization will be considered an asset
- Professional fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French, Spanish and Arabic will be a strong advantage
- Ability to take initiative
- Knowledge of website publishing and analytics monitoring
- Strong sense of creativity
In addition to the requirements, the following Assets and Special Aptitudes would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of any other language.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.