Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/05/2021
Nokia, Trainee Customer Supply Coordinator
Estr. Alfragide 17, Amadora, Portogallo
- Order all products (HW, SW, Services) in all business scenarios, including Customer cases & Nokia Risk Orders, Trials, Demonstration, R&D, Free of Charge processes
- Trigger task creations for POs, SO, DN, Inv, L/C to outsourced Order Management operations & monitor timely completion.
- Coordinate import & customs processes till goods receipt in DOP
- Coordinate & guide the procurement process: capture the demand, purchase, goods receipt - Verify invoice, including monitoring & control procedures
- Coordinate & guide the distribution process: ships & plan transportation, verify freight cost & invoice, coordinate transport including monitoring & control procedures
- Coordinate & validate the Customer invoicing, including the monitoring & control procedures
- Contributes & support the collect cash process, including dispute solving with the Customer
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Decision Quality
- Drive for results
- Innovation management
- Integrity & trust
- Process management
- Business performance reporting & analysis
- Demand supply planning
- Logistics process & management
- Optional and specific native language skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.