Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/05/2021
ABN AMRO, Trainee Global Markets - Corporate & Institutional Banking Talent Programme
ABN AMRO Trade & Commodity Finance
Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
Retribuito + benefit
In your first 5 weeks at ABN AMRO you’ll follow the Corporate & Institutional Banking Talent Programme together with your colleague trainees. During this period, you’ll get to know the corporate bank you’ll later be working for. Besides a broad introduction to ABN AMRO, you’ll participate in training in the fields of Financial Markets, Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Credit Risk and Personal Development. Following the initial general training, you’ll start in the Global Markets rotation programme, during which you’ll work in different parts of the dealing room over the course of 18 months.
- A Master’s degree with above-average grades and no more than two years of work experience.
- Proven affinity with financial markets and interest in investment products.
- Social and strong communication skills.
- Relevant extracurricular activities and/or experience abroad.
- (Internship) experience in Financial Markets.
- Experience with Data and/or programming/IT development skills
- A valid permit to work and stay in the Netherlands
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.