Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/05/2021
Abbott, Internship Marketing
Max-Planck-Ring 2, Wiesbaden, Germania
- Understand Content Management System and route marketing tools for approval
- Act as go-to-person and be able to train others on the system
- Create routing files for various initiatives
- Support with the creation of the AdPromo monthly update
- Coordinate translations with our internal translation team and regional marketing managers
- Support in tracking use of printed material in local storage
- Support in creating simple graphics/visuals, ppt updates etc.
- Support implementation of a new supplier for print on demand and project coordination
- Support with executions of customer/internal asynchronous events on Within 3.
- Support with the execution of gamified training programs using Atrivity.
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Support with events and trade shows logistics, print, and lead collection.
- Provide support in driving the digital strategy in EMEA
- Assist in planning, writing and managing external e-Newsletters
- Assist in integrating new customers into our Salesforce Marketing Cloud database
- Assist in managing and organizing webinars
- Support in the various digital marketing campaigns and activations
- Supporting the local teams with their digital requests and initiatives
- Support in creating performance reports across the various digital initiatives
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations)
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good understanding of digital channels (web, social, advertising)
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- An effective communicator, both written and oral in English
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Resourceful, Self-motivated, eager learner, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.