Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/05/2021
GrandVision, Category Management Intern
Evert van de Beekstraat 1-80, Schiphol, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
1. Product & trends management
- Support Category managers in running sell-out/article performance analysis at a global level in order to support strategy definition.
- Participate in the collection of local trends and products needs from countries (23 countries, 35 banners) to create detailed product brief for both Exclusive Brands (EB) and Non-Exclusive Brands (NEB)
- Prepare benchmarks on Market opportunities and analyse available market surveys.
- Be part of new brand opportunity evaluation with trends team.
- Brand Launchpack writing on catman demand.
- Collect main key delivery milestones dates from Countries (main NEB launches/campaigns, EB ranges).
- Support the development of global trends reports: benchmark, competition, new brands, new ambassador, brands update, PR…
- Support the Product & Marketing specific campaigns implementation & impact measurement.
2. Global-Local Category management community animation Product assortment committee
- Support the Strategic Product assortment committee power point preparation with category management team, follow up of documentation needed from suppliers & Opcos every 3 months.
- Be the owner of the presentation with all stakeholders for the global-local category management calls every 2 weeks.
- Support the continuous optimization of the Global Sun Product showroom in Schiphol (Sample orders, stock management and planograms).
- Bachelor’s degree Business / marketing (business school)
- Internship experience in a product management/retail environment will be appreciated / 3 months minimum
- Excellent skills with Excel (+ MS office, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong knowledge of English (written & spoken)
- International profile
- Highly adaptable to new environments; with a natural ability to embrace learning and develop through experience
- High level of energy and ambition to realise a positive impact
- Positive, customer first, can do attitude
- Autonomous, proactive and dynamic
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.