Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/05/2021
European Central Bank, Traineeship in Legal Services – Knowledge Management team
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
1.070 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 25/05/2021
- contribute to compiling and updating practice notes and templates for the Directorate General and consolidating relevant doctrine/know-how;
- provide tailored responses to ad hoc research requests received from lawyers in the Directorate General;
- contribute to the development and implementation of digital tools for legal KM (such as search engines and databases, digital workflows, wiki pages and legislative visualisation tools);
- contribute to enhancing processes and systems in the Directorate General for tracking and monitoring legal developments of relevance to the ECB, ESCB and ECB banking supervision;
- contribute to the legal training programme and KM culture in the Directorate General.
- a master’s degree in law or an equivalent professional legal qualification obtained in an EU Member State;
- excellent research and analysis skills;
- outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly for drafting and summarising texts;
- a sound knowledge of EU law;
- an advanced knowledge of the MS Office package;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- experience with the role of a KM function in law firms and/or in-house legal departments;
- experience of document management systems and legal databases, e.g. OpenText Livelink and EUR-Lex;
- experience analysing data (including use of Excel and Tableau) and more generally with legal technology activities.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.