Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2021 Sygnum Bank, Back-End Engineering Internship
Uetlibergstrasse 134a, Zürich, Svizzera
- Set up and configuration of databases
- Document set up and configuration
- Support the exploration of future technologies (NON-SQL options, relational and distributed DB, big data extraction and analysis tools)
- Code extraction and transformation logic.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional expertise in developing backend systems and experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- Practical agile/scrum methodology skills
- Secure SDLC knowledge
- Self-starter and team player with focus on quality and delivery.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Cloud computing experience
- Twelve-factor app methodology
- Domain driven security expertise
- Strong interest in or knowledge of crypto-currencies/blockchain/cryptography.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.