Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2021 ING, Internship as Business Analyst in Robotics Process Automation
Marnixlaan 24, Brussels, Belgio
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Project/Business Management
Minimo 4 mesi
Our Robotic process Automation teams are supporting the different departments of the bank to :
- Digitalize & improve the customer journeys.
- Automate repetitive and time consuming processes.
- Run their robotic operations.
The tools we use the most are RPA Robotic Process Automation and VBA scripts, but this is not exhaustive. The Business Analyst trainee will contribute to those objectives by :
- helping the RPA Centre of Expertise in improving the processes and documentation relative to the utilisation of RPA.
- participating to the automation of some specific processes.
Together with the ING team, he/she will :
- define and follow his/her delivery plan and participate to the Agile ceremonies of the team to plan, prioritise & follow up activities
- analyse the needs & requirements and identify issues & opportunities, based on contacts with users & stakeholders
- document the process by gathering the required information from users & stakeholders
- Participate to the design of the solution
- Participate to the delivery of the solution by finetuning requirements & issues
- Participate to the testing of the script
- Produce the documentation for the users & operators
- Present the solution to the users & stakeholders.
- Only for Students currently enrolled in a Master Degree (Master with links to process management, business analysis, financial services, Business Computing).
- The internship is only possible if recognized by your school in the context of your studies.
- enthusiastic and eager to learn
- good communicator. English is the basis language. FR and/or NL are a plus
- capable of understanding processes and tools from a user point of view
- interested in organizing knowledge management & sharing
- team player but also capable to work autonomously
- initiative taker
- delivers on promises.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.