Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2021 Deutsche Börse Group, Intern - IT Business Analyst
Deutsche Börse Group - Clearstream Services
42 av. J.-F. Kennedy, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: luglio 2021
As an Intern Business Analyst for Investment Funds Services IT, you will have to study the impact of changes inthe Investment Funds Services IT landscape. Investment Funds Services provides Clearstream’s services acrossall fund types, from mutual funds to exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and alternative funds. Promoted throughClearstream Banking Luxembourg (CBL), Clearstream Banking Frankfurt (CBF) or LuxCSD, these investmentfund services are grouped under a suite branded Vestima.
Vestima is designed to act as a single point of entry for investors regardless of fund type or geography, offering arange of services from order routing to settlement and safekeeping to asset servicing. It is the ambition ofInvestment Fund Services to develop Vestima as the International Central Securities Depository (ICSD) for funds– a one-stop shop for funds that brings efficiency and safety to the global investment fund market. You will gain astrong knowledge in requirement engineering, modelling tool, as well as in the fund industries.
- Participate to the analysis for one of our stream, analysing existing services, designing future features,related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Corporate Action, Custody, Fund Transfer,Regulatory Reporting, and Billing
- One of your key task will be to develop Model Based Engineering
- Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- You have a strong interest in Model Based Engineering (UML modelling)
- You are eager to learn and to adapt fast in a complex and high value-added industry
- Proficiency in oral and written English is mandatory. Knowledge of French is an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.