Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2021 Mizuno, Digital Marketing Intern
Rivium Quadrant 205, Rotterdam, Paesi Bassi
Almeno 4 mesi. Inizio: agosto-settembre 2021
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Coordinator and Social Media Marketeer, report to the Sr. Digital Marketer.
- Respond to comments and questions we get on all our social media outlets in line with Mizuno’s brand values.
- Develop new ideas to drive more traffic to our website and new formats we can use to increase our social footprint.
- Assist in retouching or reworking content for our digital outlets such as our website, newsletter, and social media channels.
- Keep our content management platform up to date containing all the assets for the past, current and coming seasons.
- Assist in keeping the Digital Marketing calendar up to date and map all the sport events for the relevant categories we are active in.
- Support in working with our influencers and reshare relevant content from the teams and athletes we sponsor.
- Analyze the campaigns we run on all the digital touchpoints and come up with suggestions to continuously improve.
Currently studying a relevant Higher education / University degree in Marketing, Communications or Commercial Business or similar
Available from August or September for a minimum length of 4 months.
Based in the Rotterdam area.
Hands-on person who is eager to learn new things.
Experience in working with Photoshop/InDesign is a plus.
Masters the English language, written is key.
Experienced and interested in Online Marketing.
Positive mind-set and always on the look-out for solutions.
Passionate about sports
Nice to have
- Experience and passion about graphic design
- Feels at home working with digital programs
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.