Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2021 Deutsche Börse Group, Intern / Working Student - IT Project Management
Deutsche Börse Group - Eurex Clearing
Mergenthalerallee 61, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Inizio: 1 settembre 2021
As an intern / working student (f/m/d) at the Project Office team, you will focus on management and project content e.g. manage activities, dependencies and issues, create presentations based on inputs from Project Manager and financial reporting, coordinate interface to other PMOs and track project milestones.
- You will support with Development and drafting of information- and decision documents (Power Point presentations).
- You will support projects and various supportive tasks for the project manager (PMO).
- You will help with the review & quality assurance of financial reporting (using Excel).
- Furthermore, the Consolidation and tracking of issue-lists.
- You will support Maintenance and follow-up on project- and milestone plans and administrative and organisational Tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical work experience via internships or part-time / student jobs, experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit.
- You have excellent analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures.
- You are an organizational talent and you have communication capabilities and team orientation with an independent work method, responsibility & ownership.
- Very good experience with Power Point, Excel & SharePoint.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge is of advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.