Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2021 European Investment Fund, Trainee - Corporate Risk Management Division - Strategic and Market Risk Management (SMR) Unit
EIF - European Investment Fund
Boulevard Konrad Adenauer 98, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
5 mesi. Inizio: 1 agosto 2021
L'offerta scade il 23/06/2021
The key objectives of the Trainee would be to support the team in the implementation of the new capital-monitoring framework and to help with ad hoc analysis.
Under the guidance of the Head of Unit, the Trainee shall:
- prepare relevant data for the Group capital allocation;
- perform financial analysis in relation to the defined cascading of key risk indicators (KRIs);
- help drafting working instructions for performance of regular reports, and help setting monitoring and reporting templates.
- Assist on the creation of a set of work instructions for data gathering and processing in relation to the cascading of Group and EIF stand-alone KRIs;
- Provide support for the creation of advanced draft monitoring and reporting templates in relation to the implementation of the Group capital allocation;
- University Degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage) in Economics, Finance, Banking, Mathematics or other related subject;
- Background in Risk Management subjects and/or Financial Risk qualifications would be considered an advantage;
Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills required:
- Good understanding of EIF’s financial products and risk management tools (e.g. exposure monitoring and reporting, Value at Risk, concentration analysis etc.);
- Strong numeracy, ability to analyse data and produce financial reports;
- Ability to use Excel at advance level is required;
- Ease with IT applications and data analyses;
- Familiarity with VBA, SAS, Business Objects and /or other analytical tools is an advantage.
Key Competencies required:
- Good drafting and synthesis skills;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with focus and efficiency; ;
- Good team working skills;
- Initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organise own work effectively even under time pressure.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.