The intern will be part of a small team responsible for Intel GPU Compiler Validation. He must be a good developer to maintain and improve tools and scripts that analyze shaders, control compilation execution and visualize data.
• Student of 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication or similar specialization.
• Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new technologies.
• Very good problem solving skills.
• Good C# or C++ programming skills (especially C#).
• Practical knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.).
• Good English command.
You will get additional bonus points if you:
• Know 3D graphics or GPU compilers standards.
• Know WPF and RestAPI.
• Are keen to work in a multinational environment.